Start date: 26th Aug 2015
End date: 26th Aug 2015
Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Kicks off 26 August 2015, Melbourne
Interested in hearing the latest take-home messages from safety and compensation research in a relaxed, informal setting?
The IICSOT event series will consist of five short, sharp interactive forums, each featuring presentations from leading academic and industry researchers, and providing attendees with a chance to exchange their own ideas.
All events are FREE and will take place from Midday - 1.30pm and will include a standing lunch with networking opportunities.
The first IICSOT event on the 26 August will feature five quick-fire seven minute presentations from:
- Jamie Swann – Manager, Research Programs, Worksafe Victoria
- Dr Dianne Sheppard – Monash University Injury Research Institute
- Rose Bryant Smith – Director, Work Logic
- Dr Carlyn Muir – Monash University Injury Research Institute
- Dr Sharon Newnam - Monash University Injury Research Institute
click here to download flyer
Rydges Melbourne Hotel, 186 Exhibition St, Melbourne
To register please email email@example.com