The 5th Australasian Compensation Health Research Forum (ACHRF) will held at the Melbourne Convention Centre on 1–2 August 2016.
The 2016 ACHRF Program Committee invites abstract submissions from policy makers, researchers and persons working within the compensation sector, on the specific theme of Innovation in Complex Compensation System and its subthemes listed below.
Abstract submissions close Friday 20th May. Authors will be notified in writing by Tuesday 31st May. Successful submissions must register to attend the conference.
Day 1 - Individual Level Complexity
- Interventions for persistent pain
- Understanding and addressing pyscho-social factors
- Innovation in measuring client outcomes
- Changing behaviour
Day 2 - System Complexity
- Innovation in case management models
- Employer led innovation for return to work
- Innovation in healthcare services
- Policy change as a lever for improving outcomes
Presentations include both oral presentations and poster presentations. Please ensure you are familiar with the guidelines for presentations before you submit.