Day 1 addresses the theme ‘Individual Level Complexity’, with presentations under the streams:
- Understanding and addressing psycho-social factors
- Innovation in measuring client outcomes
- Changing Behaviour
The keynote address on this day, ‘Interventions for Persistent Pain’, will be delivered by Professor Michael Sullivan.
On day two, the theme turns to ‘System Level Complexity’, with stream covering:
- Innovation in Case Management
- Innovation in healthcare services
- Policy change as a lever for improving outcomes
Professor Judith Smith will deliver the keynote on the second day, with a discussion on ‘Innovation in primary and integrated care models’.
Registration for ACHRF 2016 closes on 29 July.