- 15 March 2017 Are you passionate about data?
- 01 March 2017 We’re looking for a senior research communicator to join our team
- 19 January 2017 New Chief Executive Officer for ISCRR
- 17 January 2017 Research Program Management Lead needed
- 10 November 2016 Award for ISCRR Research Fellow
- 28 October 2016 Resignation of Professor Alex Collie
I want to know about...
Workplace Health and Safety
You may be surprised by how many factors affect the health and safety of your workplace. At ISCRR, we study all of these factors, to figure out how they can be measured and managed.
Recovery and Return to Work
The journey back from illness or injury can be long and complex. This is why ISCRR researchers look every stage of the recovery process, from immediate treatment after injury through to the transition back to work and health.
Living with Brain or Spinal Cord Injury
ISCRR research frequently focuses on life after traumatic injury (Acquired Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury) - aiming to minimise the impact that these injuries have on individuals and their community.
Compensation Systems and Processes
Compensation systems are there to help, but sometimes they need help too. ISCRR research aims to improve the way that compensation bodies operate in Victoria, by exploring scheme design, policy and practice opportunities.
ISCRR researchers have produced a wide range of research reports and journal articles. Click below to search our archives.View all Publications
No results were found